WFIM is entirely organized and run by its volunteers, from the Chair of the Board to the Event Set-Up Team. We couldn't put on WOW events for our members without them!
Opportunities to volunteer can take any shape or form. Volunteers are needed on the day of the event to set-up, take-down, sell raffle tickets, etc. Longer term committments can include working on a committee such as Golf, or assisting with Sponsorship or Marketing. Positions on the Board of Directors are filled by past volunteers, who have shown their committment to WFIM.
Reasons to Volunteer:
- It is a great way to learn new skills and meet wonderful women. ~WFIM volunteer
- It is good to see an event be appreciated by the members and when you help another member it is very rewarding. ~ WFIM volunteer
- It is a great way to learn new skills and make great life long friends! ~ WFIM volunteer
- Always fun and challenging to be a part of this team. ~ WFIM volunteer
- Volunteering is good for your mental and physical health. Meeting people and learning can do wonders for you.
- Volunteering can help you get a foot in the door at a place where you would like to work
- Volunteer experience looks great on your resume.
Become a WFIM Volunteer today! Contact our Director of Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org