Dear WFIM Community:
3 things to note!
1. WFIM Events Update
April 6th-June 1st
5 Module Virtual Workshop - WFIM's Women in Leadership Series w/ Vanessa Judelman (2 hours every other week 12-2pm)
April 23rd Celebrating Earth Week Virtually
- Solange Ackrill, VP Club Coffee
- Cher Mereweather, President Provision Coalition
- Dr. Sylain Charlebois, Snr Director Agri-Food Analytics Lab at Dalhousie University
- Other Expert Panelists
May 26th - Golf Nine & Dine at Glen Abbey
Cancelled due to Covid-19. To be replaced with another virtual event. More info to come...
June 16th - Gala at Millenium Gardens
Cancelled due to Covid-19. To be replaced with another virtual event. Details TBC.
Fall 2021 - Celebrating Diversity & Inclusion
2. Register now for 5-Module Workshop on Women Leadership with Vanessa Judelman!
Did you enjoy WFIM's March 8th for International Women's Day webinar, How to Stand Out in a Virtual World with tips from leadership expert, Vanessa Judelman, president of Mosaic People Development? Then don't miss our exciting Women in Leadership Series, designed with WFIM Member Community in mind. Get $200 off your registration if you register by April 1, 2021!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or register now at: Leading Your People Program - Vanessa Judelman
- Workshop series starts April 6th through June 1st! (2 hrs from 12-2pm every 2 weeks on April 6, April 20, May 4, May 18, June 1).
- Time to level up your leadership! Registration open for Vanessa Judelman's 5-Module Workshop on Women Leadership.
- Small Virtual Group Setting. Designed with WFIM Community in mind... Limited Spots... Don't Wait. It's a gamechanger!
- Click link to get all the details. PLUS Register for 5-Module Women Leadership Series & Get WFIM Discount before registration closes on April 1st!
3. Help complete this survey for Dr. Rajni, a future WFIM speaker for our events. The survey is on heart health...
Dr Rajni has put together a heart health quiz for women. As you know heart issues are the number one killer of women. I truly believe this cause is something that WFIM should be supporting.
BE COVID SAFE! BE WELL
Many Thanks for your support of WFIM.
'See' you soon!
On behalf of WFIM Board,